Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 30, 2009

Just Magnolia Week 2

Wow - Just Magnolia had a huge response to their first challenge and already have 248 responses to this one too! How's that for a new blog? This week is to make a card using pink and green.


Bo Bunny Papers, Magnolia Stamp, Pro-Markers, Sakura Pens, Glitter Gems
Again I struggled to find an image as mine are nearly all Christmas or winter themed but I did spot this bear who I thought might look cute in pink and green. I tried to steer away from my usual in your face colours and mute it down a bit, not sure I was very successful!
Bear coloured with pro-Markers and Sakura pens and cut out. The floral border and the patterned edge at the bottom are both from the same piece of Bo Bunny paper - 'a gift of love' which I bought for the name as well as the colours! Finally used a circles nestabilitie die as a template to stick my glitter gems down.
Having another lazy day today before a full long weekend of work! Feeling much better - thanks for your kind comments.
Victoria
x

5 comments:

  1. aww how sweet is your image. thank you for joining us at just magnolia. hugs rachx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great card! Love the sweet image.
    Hugs
    Moni

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's weird - I saw that Bo Bunny paper in Hobbycraft yesterday, I actually picked it up and put it down again telling myself I had enough paper already ;) wish I had bought it now I've seen your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute little card Victoria :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful card, so much beautiful detail. Thanks for joining us this week x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.