Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 01, 2009

Birthday Stash

As promised here are a couple of pics of the stash I was lucky enough to get for my Birthday yesterday.....

Loads of flowers, gems and buttons



Enough papers to keep me quiet for a few weeks




Well I'm hot, itchy and sneezy now from a morning in the park with the toddler group and then mowing the lawn when we got home. Zac is fast asleep and I'm off to put my feet up for a while whilst browsing some other blogs.

Victoria
x

3 comments:

  1. Wow..what gorgeous birthday stash - lucky you!

    lovely blog btw, i popped over to your website for a nosey & thats fab too, very clean & fresh looking :)

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So who's the lucky girl then! I'll be expecting some marvellous creations with this amount of goodies !

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow-I love all your goodies. Hope you had a lovely birthday,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.