Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 01, 2009

Free papers

I may be back to pink but I used some papers that were free with magazines that I've had hidden away until now.


Free papers, Fluffles Stamp, Craftwork Cards Greeting, Nestabilities, Pro Markers

The Fluffles stamp is coloured with Pro Markers as it the edge of the first circle, you can see I went a bit messy here - oops! I've got a drawer packed with free papers from magazines and thought it was about time I started to use them. The sentiment is from Craftwork Cards and coloured with Rose Red Momento ink pad.

Will be back later with pics of my Birthday stash!

Victoria

x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.