Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 26, 2009

Baby Keepsake Boxes

A while back I made a card for a friend for her twin baby nieces or cousins (I get confused!) and I've made her some keepsake boxes to give to them too:





They have frames on for photos along with their names, nice and sparkly. The photos are a bit dull as I haven't had time to tamper with them in Photoshop before popping on here today.
We've had the in-laws for lunch today which was fab as they haven't been here for 6 months as my Mum in Law has been getting treatment for cancer. They only live 5 minutes away but all the same made such a nice change for them to come to us.
I'm shattered now though and bump is wriggling and booting so I'm off to try and have a nap!
Victoria
x

5 comments:

  1. Love these keepsake boxes Victoria, love the lettering too. I'd love to make something like this for my daughter Maria. Her baby is due at the end of September
    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. These boxes are beatiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful boxes Victoria and fantastic keepsakes too :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya Victoria, these are beautiful, a gorgeous keepsake, and they look so well made. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yum, yum! These are fab. Classy and elegant!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.