Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 16, 2009

Blog Award



So chuffed, my first ever Blog Award. What a lovely surprise. It's a gift from Chrissie, if you haven't visited her blog, you should because it's fabulous and she makes some gorgeous creations. Have a look here. Thanks Chrissie xx

In return I have to pass this award on to my favourite 10 bloggers so I nominate:

Zoe
Helen
Sarita
Sue
Clair & Sharni
Wendy
Sonia
Sally-Ann
Joey
Caz

Please pop and have a look at these blogs as they rock!

Victoria
x

7 comments:

  1. Awww thanks Victoria I'll pop it on my blog in a bit
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya congrats on your award and thankyou foe passing it on to me :O) I shall blog it tomoz.xxx

    I have been trying to get back onto your blog for ages lol, I have been clicking on your pic on my followers but it doesnt display your link grrr, am bookmarking you now lol.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, thank you honey bun for the award!! Congratulations on the award too!! I hope you took the awards from my blog too, you deserve them. Thank you for following my blog x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!!!!!!!! Thank you so much :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done my lovely friend, very proud of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so so much Victoria for thinking of me. Your blog always makes me smile with your lovely creations!
    Thank you again,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you, its very much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.