Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 20, 2009

Feeling Dotty

Another gorgeous sunny day and some more bright cards to match.

This weeks challenge at Colour Create has been set by Chris. Make a card using black, pink and white with optional extra of polka dots. I made two cards because when I finished the first one I thought it was a bit fussy and fancied another go!


Doodlebug papers, ribbons, flowers, Prima flower centre, Galaxy Markers, button

Hmm, sometimes I'm not sure when to stop! Used some Doodlebug polka dot paper and layered up with black and white card and some polka dot and plain ribbons, my usually faux bow as still not mastered the art of tying a decent one! The flower is from Imaginisce, I popped a button in the middle and added a flower centre gem from Prima. To finish off and over clutter, I did some doodling with a white Galaxy marker.


Pink Petticoat paper, nestabilities, ribbon, gems
This is a bit more subtle! The paper is from Pink Petticoat. I printed the black pattern on to pink card, used a little more polka dot paper and yet another faux bow! These ones are from Club Green and are self adhesive too - proper lazy! Finished off with a pink butterfly and some gems.
Me and my friend have the day together today so we're going to nip to Ikea to see if my little boy wants to chose himself a first table and chair so he can sit and colour in with me!
Victoria
x

16 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Victoria, these are stunning! gorgeous cards, the flower is so pretty. Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Black and pink my favourite colour combo. Love those cards.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow these are two stunning cards! I particularly love the one with the butterfly on but it was hard to choose love your blog, hugs Pascale

    ReplyDelete
  5. Both these cards are gorgeous Victoria :o)

    Hugs
    Tracey
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, I love both of these! I love your choice of papers and embellishments. Really gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love them both hun, especially the flower its ace!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely cards again Missus ! Hope you had a good day out. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow these are stunning - love the designs - gorgeous flower and butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards Victoria! I love all the polka dots on the first one and the paisly print on the second! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great cards, I love the bold contrasts, Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely cards, I just love pink and black.

    Vicki x

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are simply beautiful!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving both of these cards - really stunning. Thanks for joining my followers x

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW! Fantastic cards, so bright and funky. Love the designs. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.