Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 09, 2009

Sweet Treats

Hmm, looking at the rain outside it's obvious I didn't take these photos today. Come back sunshine.

These are the last few treat bags I made the other day:


Pink Petticoat Spring Wishes kit and Chick download.

The tops of the bags were made from left over scraps of the patterned papers. The round flap is cut from nestabilities and then finished with the last bit of my printed ribbon and a doodlebug button.

These are the bags I made for my nephews and niece.


As usual, coloured with Pro-Markers. I've woofed so many of the chocolates that should have gone into these bags over the last few days. I'm blaming the pregnancy but I think I need to go on a sugar free diet for a few days now. Like that'll happen!

Had a lovely day with my folks yesterday, they brought lunch and spoilt the little fella something rotten. Today we're popping round to a friends as our regular toddler group isn't happening over Easter so we're having our own. Think Zac might get his first haircut too!

Victoria

x

3 comments:

  1. Mmmmm! Chocolate! They look fab hun. I just wish I could eat them. Sadly no chocolate allowed for me, I'm on a strictly no sugar diet!

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your goodie bags look so scrummy, what a fab idea.
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.