Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 06, 2009

Colour Create and More Stitching!

Oh how I laughed when I read this weeks challenge over at Colour Create was to use Duck Egg blue and Rose with ......stitching faux or real! Was I going to attempt stitching after my last dismal attempt?

Yes I was but I was going faux...... I learnt my lesson the hard way!


Pink Petticoat Spring Wishes, Pro Markers, ribbon, nestabilities

I used another cute bunny image from Spring Wishes collection at Pink Petticoat. Coloured using Pro Markers and then added faux stitching to the bunny using a Letraset fine liner pen.

All mounted on rose and duck egg card and finished with a bit of ribbon with REAL stitching on. Before you applaud my neat stitching - it was already on the ribbon, much as I'd love to take the credit, I can't!

Victoria
x

7 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Your card is so sweet Victoria. Fantastic faux stitching on the image - and the image is truly adorable. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
    Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww cute bunny! Lovely card too!! x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really sweet card Victoria!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Victoria - so cute. Beautifully coloured image and fantastic colouring and stitching.
    Thanks for joining us at CC.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card Victoria, I love your cute and beautifully coloured image and how you used the CC colours for this week. Great design, love those clean lines and pretty details. Glad you could join in this week. Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute card. Great stitching.Love the simple design.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really stunning Victoria, love how you've incorporated your faux stitching on your bunny. Fab sentiment too!
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.