Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 12, 2009

Chocolate and Marshmallows

Another card I managed to squeeze in yesterday from another challenge. this time over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge was to make a card in chocolate and marshmallow:


Doodlebug papers, rub ons, cuttlebug emboss folder, flowers, brads, ribbons

I've made a card using this layout before and really liked it. I have quite a few thank you cards to make for all my wonderful Birthday pressies so you'll probably see a theme over the next few days!

Base card is candy pink with matching flap which I ran through the Cuttlebug before sticking several flowers on with various brads. The ribbon was yet another 50p bargain roll from Hobbycraft. I still have about 9 rolls I haven't started yet so they'll keep me going for some time.

We've been invited out to lunch today so I'd better go and get myself ready and pick some flowers from the garden to take with me. We have sooo many tulips it'll be nice to share.

Victoria

x

4 comments:

  1. Fab card hun, yours looks almost edible!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the pretty flowers, lucky you having lots of tulips in your garden, mine is looking a bit colourless at the moment!
    Many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge! Have a fantastic Easter sunday, Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute cheery card, love the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful elegant card.....and I am so jealous of all your tulips...they are my favourite flowers, and mine are not quite out yet.
    Caz
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.