Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 03, 2009

Feeling Bright

I haven't made anything today as not feeling too clever. So to cheer me up, here are a couple of very bright cards I made a while back:


Cuttlebug emboss borders, flowers, nestabilities


Cuttlebug emboss borders, flowers, nestabilities

These were the first cards I made using the embossing border folders from Cuttlebug. I love the simplicity of them so went with zany colours to be a bit different. I stamped the flowers with a Penny Black swirls stamp using Stayzon inks, mounted a plain flower over the top and finished with a few glitter gems, ribbon and sentiments from The Range.

Victoria
x

2 comments:

  1. Such simple striking designs and gorgeous bright colours too.
    I'm sorry to hear you are under the weather Victoria, hope you feel better soon,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colours again Missus! I hope you'll be fighting fit for our outing tomorrow !
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.