Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 11, 2009

Easter Angels

Here are some little Easter cards for some very, very precious little ones:



Magnolia Tilda Stamp, Hero Arts Easter Egg stamp, Pink Petticoat papers, Pro-Markers




These cards are made for four little babies who will be eating their chocolate eggs somewhere over the rainbow. My own little baby boy Flynn and his angel baby friends Lucas, Alison and Gracie.

I can't give them chocolate in person, but I can hold them all close in my heart. Me and my fellow angel Mummies are lucky, we've each been blessed with the gift of another child, but we still need to do special things for our precious babies who tragically weren't ours to keep. I know there are so many other parents out there in the same position so hugs to you this weekend and floaty kisses to your gorgeous children.

I love the Magnolia range of stamps, they're just perfect for cards like this when nothing else seems right.

Victoria
x

2 comments:

  1. These look precious! I love them!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Victoria - What a wonderful thing to do. I always make special cards for my angel grandaughter Sophie but never thought of making an Easter card. Must make one for her now. My daughter has now been blessed with two healthy boys but Sophie is always in our hearts. Take care Love Jane xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.