Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

April 25, 2009

Not enough day!

Not enough hours in my day today, sooooooooooooooo busy but just managed to squeeze this quick card in.


Pink Petticoat image, nestabilities, ribbon, gems, cuttlebug embossing
I think this will go down in my personal history as the fastest card I've ever made! I already had the image printed off (coloured on PC) so quickly cut it out using nestabilities labels 3, simply mounted on a green frame.
The blue card has been cuttlebugged and stuck with a few glitter gems.
And that's all I have time for today, not even had chance to go blog hopping, must catch up tomorrow. Just means I'll have so much more to oogle at!
Victoria
x

4 comments:

  1. Amazing quick card Victoria, love the image and the colours are brilliant :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats very cute!! Love the bubbly look underneath looks great x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous card, love the fishys and the bold colours!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.