I made a New Year card for my Mum as I didn't post a Christmas card to Spain in time (oops!).
I'm going to join these challenges:
- Sketch and Stash - Sketch (new stamp used)
- Cute Card Thursday - Aperture card
- Colour Create - Pink, burgundy and ivory and roses (I made rose wine!)
- Get Sketchy - Use your favourite colour - mine's pink
- Stampin' B's - Use a beverage
- Daring Cardmakers - New beginnings
- Winter Wonderland - Happy New Year
I used card and stamps by Stampin' Up, the stamp is from Cheers to You set and I coloured it using a Pixie Pink ink pad and a water brush! I printed the sentiments on the stars on the PC on the same card. The border was punched using the scallop border punch and I cut the aperture and frame with nesties.
Pop back later as I'll have another yummy card and remember to stop by tomorrow to see if you're the lucky winner of my blog candy.