Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 21, 2009

Time to Celebrate

Over at Cupcake Crafts we have a two week challenge for you and the theme is 'Celebration'. You can make any card or project as long as celebration is involved...the choice is yours! The Design Team have created some fabby stuff so take a look and pop by their blogs too over Christmas.

I made a New Year card for my Mum as I didn't post a Christmas card to Spain in time (oops!).



I'm going to join these challenges:


I used card and stamps by Stampin' Up, the stamp is from Cheers to You set and I coloured it using a Pixie Pink ink pad and a water brush! I printed the sentiments on the stars on the PC on the same card. The border was punched using the scallop border punch and I cut the aperture and frame with nesties.

Pop back later as I'll have another yummy card and remember to stop by tomorrow to see if you're the lucky winner of my blog candy.

Victoria
x

18 comments:

  1. Lovely card hun, the rasberry colour & pretty pink look really nice.

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bold colours and simple design work so well on your New Year’s card Victoria, it’s perfect!

    Wishing you a very Happy Christmas
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin this Victoria! So bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Victoria! LOVE the colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Winter Wonderland again!

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fab card Victoria, I love the bright colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Victoria, smashing colours! Im sure she will love it!
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A lovely bright and gorgeous card Victoria - I just want to say cheers now! Thanks for joining in with DCM and Winter Wonderland.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Victoria, love the colour combo and the fab image is framed brilliantly by the aperture you have created :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this and love that image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply Fantastic and I love these colours you chose my fav
    We had our SW christmas do today lost 4.5lbs !!! amazed
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic card hun, love the window and gorgeous pinks. Thanks for joining us at ww

    Joey.xx

    ps: I forgot I said I would send you cards hun, what a duh!!! Will do after the Christmassy post is done with.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous creation!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland!
    Merry Christmas - and Happy New Year!!
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wonderful card Victoria!! Love the pinks and the window!! Have a Fabulous Holiday!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous card!
    thanks for playing with GS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card...love all the pink!! Thanks for joining us@ get sketchy!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a cute card Victoria. I love the colour scheme and the little glasses are adorable. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Best wishes for an amazing 2010. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  17. A gorgeous card and a very elegant design, I'm sure your Mum will love it. Glad you could join us at CC this time. Chris :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.