Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 23, 2009

My New Stampin' Up! Blog



Do you want to know more about this card and how to get your mitts on free stamp sets to make a similar one?

Then please take a hop over to my brand new Stampin' Up! blog - Blue Jelly Stampin. It's gone live today and has loads of project ideas, information on clubs, classes and some fabulous special offers as well as details on how to order Stampin' Up! products.

You'll be able to see details of my first Stampers 10 Club so if you want to grab a place on it, please be quick as some of the spaces have already been filled!

Hope to see you over there, it would be great it you could offer me your support and become a follower. I will try to update my new blog on a daily basis as at some point, I will be closing this blog.

Thanks
Victoria
x

8 comments:

  1. I'm lovin this Victoria! Off to check out your new blog! If I haven't said have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for all the arty eye candy through out the year!
    Have a wonderful Christmas and a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on you new blog, Victoria! I'll have to check it out! This little peek is looking great! Have a wonderful Christmas, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo this looks lovely - great colours and very nice stamps!

    Happy Christmas!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun! I'll go take a peek in a minute but first I just want to wish you and your family a great Christmas. Hope its truly special, hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gosh Victoria your card is stunning and so elegant, such a striking colour combination! I you and the boys have the bestest Christmas :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow your charity drive was such a great success, thats brilliant news. Well done you, you put so much work into it and Im sure they will be immensely pleased with all of the goodies you have raised.

    Good luck with your new blog!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your new venture... I'm off to check out the new blog right now! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.