I've been dropping a few teasers about this candy recently and now you can finally try your hand at winning it! Candy closes on 9th December and I will pick a winner using Random Interger Generator shortly afterwards.
- Pink Petticoat CD - personal collection chosen by me! Includes papers and images
- Pink Petticoat Happy Hauntings and Spooky Doodlies - kindly donated by Liz
- My Minds Eye - Wild Asparagus button box
- Penny Black - set of 6 wood mounted stamps
- For the Boys - black and white photo toppers
- Craftworkcards - Oh My Word Birthday messages
- Craftworkcards - Oh My Word Rescue words birthday
- Craftworkcards - 3-D Christmas tree cards
- Doodlebug - paper potpourri blue jean paper assortment stack
- Dovecraft - dual tip peel off markers
- Papermania stamp duos - reindeer and tree
- Quickie glue pen
- Papermania - signature vinyls
- Paperchase - packet of 10 funky flower badges
- Paperchase - novelty cupcake stickers
- DCWV - Once upon a time adhesive ribbon
- Papermania - 3D stickers
- Papermania - 3D elements flower toppers x 2 packets
- Papermania - 3D elements sentiments stickers
- Card Toppers - Christmas sentiments
- Card Toppers - mixed messages
- Pink wooden card easel
- Dovecraft - pink grosgrain ribbon
- Core'dinations - Potion No.9 card stock stack
- DecoArt - Glamour Dust
- K&Co - remake red alphabet box
I'm getting lots of entries and tons of stuff arriving via the Postie - thanks so much :)
The candy has now been added to!
My friend Sally-Ann is donating a £15 online gift voucher to the lucky winner to be spent at Silly Monkey Crafts! When the winner is selected, she will purchase the voucher in their name, how very lovely is that? Thanks hun, you're a gem.
I'm giving away this candy to raise funds for a charity very close to my heart, SANDs Stillbirth and Neonatal Death Charity:
Many of my regular followers will know that 3 years ago, my first baby Flynn tragically died when he was just two days old following birth complications at 42 weeks. I don't know how I would have coped if it hadn't been for the love and support my husband and I received from this wonderful charity.
The death of a baby is a devastating experience. The effects of grief can be overwhelming and parents, their families and friends can be left feeling dazed, disorientated, isolated and exhausted. It can be hard to take in information, to make decisions or to imagine how you are going to cope. Our son died in our arms and we left hospital with a blue memory box and a funeral to organise - all our hope and dreams for our sons future in tatters.
How to help and enter:
I'd like you to send me your handmade cards and gifts wrapped with envelopes in a saleable state. I will then pass these on to SANDs who will sell and keep 100% of the proceeds to help set up new SANDs groups across the UK. I will post back at a later date how much money is raised.
- Create a card or handmade gift. Cards can be for any occasion or theme.
- You can create as many items as you like, each item = 1 entry to my candy
- Email me at email@example.com for an address to post your items to
- Pop your name down on Mr Linky for each item sent. E.g. 5 cards = 5 entries. No limit to number of entries per person
- Post a photo of my candy along with a link on your blog please to help raise awareness
- Candy closes 9th December 2009
- You may include your business or personal details on the reverse of your items as you would normally
- Your items must be wrapped in good condition for sale - e.g. cards with an envelope in a cello bag please
- I will cross reference all items received against entries on Mr Linky so please don't cheat
- No need to follow my blog - please only follow me if you enjoy looking at my creations
- Candy is open to bloggers worldwide
- If you are posting from overseas, please take in to consideration the time for items to arrive in the UK. You must mark your envelope 'gift'.
- I will draw a winner using Random Integer Generator approximately 1 week after the closing date to allow additional time for items to arrive
- Sorry but any items that arrive late will not be considered for the draw, however the items will still be passed to SANDs