Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 18, 2009

Nativity an award and a candy update!

I made this card for my friends little boy, Isaac. I thought this cute nativity image by Sally-Ann was perfect for a card for a little boy.



I'm joining these challenges:
I also got this fab award off Sara. Thanks Sara. The award comes with a few rules:

1. Copy this award to your blog
2. Link to the person who gave you this award
3. Identify 7 interesting facts about yourself
4. Choose 7 other bloggers to pass this award on to
5. Link to their blogs
6. Leave them a comment to let them know about this award




So seven things about me.....
  1. I'm so cold today I have my little slippers on with a big fluffy pom pom on the toes - another example of me acting my shoe size not my age
  2. I went to the film premiere and party for Monsters inc and had a very big cuddle with James P Sullivan - he stank of garlic, quite apt for a monster! (see photo below). I sat next to Brian who was well known for being in Big Brother at the time.
  3. I can't stand celery - urgh
  4. My first ever job was working in a souvenir shop in Buxton when I was probably too young to be working
  5. I get down on the carpet and do 'yogo' with Zac every morning whilst we watch Waybuloo on CBEEBIES!
  6. I haven't made my Christmas cards yet - eeek!
  7. I love rainbows - they always make me smile
And I'm passing this on to: Lynn, Louise, Katie, Penni, Jo, Chrissie and Steph.




Finally an update on my charity candy. Hopefully I have now received all the cards and gifts to be passed on to SANDs. I will be checking them off against Mr Linky over the weekend and will be announcing the winner early next week - watch this space!

Victoria
x

28 comments:

  1. Super,super cute little boy card! You look pretty comfortable in the arms of the big blue stinky monster! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card, and I really love reading the seven things about you. How cool that you went to a premiere!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun, sweet card that image is adorable. Congrats on the award much deserved.
    Fabby picture I love Sully I have a soft toy of him!!

    This is my new blog....doh!!!!
    Hugs
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect card for that special little boy - love the image loads. Great monster photo too lol - did you get one with Brian? Thanks for joining in with Winter Wonderland too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous card. How many cards do you have for SANDES?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - thinking about your Christmas cards - perhaps aiming for combined New Year and Christmas 2010 might be a good idea - lol.

    Thanks for sharing with us at The Pink Elephant.
    Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria, a fabulous card for our Nativity challenge at Winter Wonderland, many thanks for joining us..Hugs Avril xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Victoria still loving this card, LOL....I am back to say that also I would like to thank you for joining us at Sophisticats this week, Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card, cute image! Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Victoria, so sorry I've not been about much recently...you have made some fantastic cards and gifts in my absence...I'm so pleased your workshop went so well, sounds like you all had a fab time :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card thanks for joining in the fun at MTTC hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super card!!

    Thanks so much for passing this great award on to me - yo're so sweet!!

    I'm so busy at the moment, somebody mentioned that Christmas was next week ?!! LOL !! I'll pop this award in my "Awards Section" on my blog and hope to get time soon to answer the questions and pass it on !!!

    Thanks again Victoria for thinking of me, have a great Christmas.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nicely done! Love your take on this weeks US sketch, and how you combined challenges. Just beautiful!
    Steph
    Unscripted DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful card!!!Thanks for playing along at Unscripted Sketches!!! Beth aka BR-T

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely card!
    Thanks for sharing at Winter Wonderland this week.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Victoria :o)

    Love your card! It's just perfect for a little boy. Loving the colour combo too :o)

    Thank you for joining us again at Winter Wonderland.

    Teri xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Victoria, love your colours - Isaac will be thrilled! Congrats on your blog award and thanks for sharing those 7 facts!!! Big hugs to you and your family for Christmas if I don't get chance to drop by again before the festivities begin, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your card Victoria, the little navity stamp is just so sweet.
    Fab picture with the monster too!
    Hope you and your family have a fantastic Christmas,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is a great card, so cute

    Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute card, and perfect for a little boy! Loved reading the tidbits about you, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great boy card, Victoria. It's so sweet. Thanks for creating with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Such a cute card, love it, thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a gorgeous card Victoria! Fab image and lovely colours, Im sure he will love it!

    What a great fun photo of you with the monster! Your hair looks amazing, move over Cheryl Cole!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hey, I just dropped back for another look at your cute card and followed the 'Jo' on your blog award (I like to see how many other Jo's bloggs there are) and discovered that its me - thanks you so much, thats so kind of you! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  25. Lovely card and your boy friend's cute too although he looks a little blue !! lol

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.