I've never used white Stazon on acetate before and was nervous about making this as the medallion stamp is huge! Here's a close up:
I'm joining in with these challenges:
- Stamp with fun - Sketch (flipped on it's side)
- Crafty Angels - Use a technique you've never tried (stamping with Stazon on acetate)
- Tuesday Morning sketches - A tag, lots of glitter and a hidden message (gutted as I'm too late to enter this now)
- Stamp Something - Holiday somethings
- Fun with shapes - White and a little bit of colour
- Totally gorjuss - A tag (my card has a tag on it!)
- Our Creative Corner - Let it snow
- One Stop Crafts - Recycled (my acetate is an old box lid!)
- Sweet Stampin - Use at least 2 punches
- Stamp with us - Christmas
- The Chorrosive Challenge - Blingy
You can see above my hidden message and snowflake on the back of the medallion stamp. I made the card base out of an old acetate box lid as I didn't have any myself and had this idea for the card in my head. I've had this medallion Stampin' Up stamp for a while and not inked it up and boy am I pleased with the result. I was so worried I'd slip with the ink and it'd be ruined!
Once it dried I went around the edges of the image with a glue pen and sprinkled with glitter - very time consuming! I punched a hole through the centre and attached a gorgeous SU brad through the centre for decoration and to secure the card on the reverse.
The ribbon is from my stash and looped through a Hodge Podge ribbon slider with a little tag hanging off, I used a snowflake stamp and some circle punched to layer up and hung if with some silver elastic thread.
Can't tell you who I've sent it to as I know you read my blog!
Please scroll down to see my DT creation for Cupcake Crafts this week and if you want to stay in the Christmas mood all year round, visit Susie or Vikki's blog!!
Remember to visit to tomorrow to see if you're the lucky winner of my charity candy!
Stampin' Up Project Recipe:
Medallion stamp, white Stazon, filigree brad, bordering blue card, Season of Joy stamp set & circle punches.