Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 14, 2009

An address book gift

This week at Die Cut Dreams Challenge our theme is 'Glitter me silly'. We want to see glitter and sparkle. Susie sent all the DT a kit which and we had to use some of everything in it on our creations. So if you think this looks familiar, there's a chance you've already visited one of the other DT members blogs! If you like what you see you need to enter as Susie has another kit with some extra images in it as a prize!!!



Now I used a sketch from a challenge blog and I can't remember which one so if you recognise the sketch, please tell me so I can go and enter!! Thanks Lisa you were right - it was Fab n Funky - *mwah*!


I made the address book as I haven't made anything like this in ages and felt like getting stuck in! Really enjoyed it too. The sentiment reads ' All the people I love in one book'.



I printed the insert pages and used a Stampin' Up punch to make the tabs at the top of the pages.

Enjoy joining in! I'll be back in a bit with another post

Victoria
x

20 comments:

  1. this is super cool! I want the template for the cool inside pages! and for the tabs! WOW! Thanks for playing along with LPS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous gift, really lovely!

    PS. I think the sketch might have been the funky fairy one, but I've not got it in front of me so I might be wrong! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous!! What a lovely gift to give someone.

    Is the sketch not a bit similar to Sketch and Stash??

    Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning Victoria ,im sure your friend will love it ,the colours are fab .Thanks for taking part in this weeks challenge at Creative Inspirations .Good luck
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fantastic Victoria! Anyone would be lucky to receive this as a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just so pretty! Love the idea and the color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful project/gift darling you clever thing you , you always seem to come up with something original
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a brilliant address book - very pretty!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is stunning, you've inspired me yet again! will have to have a go at this one some time soon!

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is lovely Vic, I really love the way you've set it out inside. It must have taken you ages. Beautiful ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! very nice!!! i really like your work here!!! good luck on the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is lovely Victoria - love it! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  13. wow this is gorjus hun so love it stunning thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week hugs cheryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful project, really like this. Thanks for joining us at Fab 'n' Funky. Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  15. your book is so cute!
    i love it!
    thanks for joining us at CF!

    xo Janina

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous gift Victoria!!!
    Thanks for taking part this week over at creative inspirations and good luck.
    hugs
    Tracy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is lovely a great gift, thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow that's clever. Gives me a few ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great little book, perfect for a gift. Thanks so much for joining in with the Creative Inspirations challenge.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.