Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 11, 2009

My Charity Blog Candy

My Blog candy for SANDs has now closed. As promised, I will wait until 16 December for any more cards etc to arrive, if you've posted something and not yet entered or forgotten to enter Mr Linky, I will pop you in the draw anyway so please don't worry.

Winner will be picked soon after the 16th December - I need to sort through all the cards and then I'll announce the lucky blogger here!

Thanks so much for all your contributions

Victoria
x

2 comments:

  1. So glad you had such a brilliant response and I hope lots of money is raised for SANDs, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done for collecting so many cards - you've done a brilliant job for SANDs and I hope they raise lots of money.

    Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.