Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 17, 2009

New beginnings

This week at Paperplay our challenge is 'New beginnings' and Sandie is offering up a mystery box as a prize!!! Oooh don't you just lurve a surprise?


Here's my DT creation, a friend of mine had a little bubba in November and I'll see him for the first time on Sunday and this is his card:



I'm joining in with these challenges:
I used this fab new digi stamp of Cocoa by Sally-Ann, isn't he cute? I added the text using a text box and repeated a couple of times to make the extra hearts. I love the gorgeous sentiment stamp from Stampin' Up, one of my favourites.

We've been into Nottingham city centre today with the boys for a wander around the German market. I was going to have a go on the outdoor ice rink with Zac in a little car, but I figured I'd probably fall over and end up with a face full of ice and car! Plus it was snowing and I decided, too cold to be out. Fab that James has the day off though, I've got the afternoon to spend in my craft room before venturing out to fat club later!

Victoria
x

25 comments:

  1. Victoria this is so cute. I love his little blue cheeks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes he is just the cutest! Perfect baby boy card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've downloaded these myself aren't they gorjuss! Lovely card sweetie. My daughter went skating the other day at that rink, she said she had great fun! I'm afraid I'd be watching not skating I'd spend more time on my backside for sure! Please say there's not too much snow I want her home for Christmas?
    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooooo beautiful - I love that Teddy!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Victoria!! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, what a cute ted and beautiful colours! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet card Victoria, that bear image is adorable and I love what you've done with him! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Totally stunningly gorgeous....love it...xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really lovely card Victoria Lovely image

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card love the design and colours and that image is totally super duper cute thank you so much for sharing this with us at Digital Tuesday

    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute victoria, lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just adorable, love the layout and the sentiments are fab. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week, good luck in the draw.

    Merry Christmas

    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Another beautiful creation Victoria!!!!! Totally FAB!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  14. aww gorgeous card Victoria, such a cute image, great colouring, fabby layout, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  15. what a sweet image- fab
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable card Victoria! Love the Blue and the digi stamp is really cute!! Good luck with the challenges Girl!!!

    Hugs,

    Mélanie

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card. Thanks for playing with Charisma.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww. Adorable card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is such a cute card--I love the sweet image, scalloped edges, and gorgeous baby blue papers!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  20. omgosh, Victoria this is adorable! Love your coloring and scallops!
    A baby card is the 'original' birthday card, isn't it!!! lol
    So glad you could play along with us @ Digital Tuesday!
    Merry Christmas!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  21. Just such a lovely card, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck! Have a good Christmas.

    Jo.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Another cutie I love this one
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is gorgeous, so cute!

    Thanks for taking part in my challenge and playing along at Charisma this week

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along at C.R.A.F.T. Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.