Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 29, 2009

Papertake GDT spot and class and club update

How thrilled am I to be a GDT member for the next four weeks at Papertake? This week there is a fab sketch by Dawny to follow, I made two cards!


This one using pretty pastels and a cute image by Sally-Ann.




And here's a sneaky look at one that I created that you can see in full along with a project recipe on my new Stampin' Up! blog here.


You can also see details on some fabby clubs with special offers for members, although places are filling up fast! And if you live local to Nottingham and fancy coming along to one of my January classes and being able to take advantage of discounted products - take a look, again places are limited even though I've slotted in an extra class!

Thanks
Victoria
x

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards ... as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These cards a fabalicious!!! Congrats on your GDT spot! Whoo Hoo!!!!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your new GDT!

    What an adorable Get Well card! That lil image and bright colors is sure to cheer someone up :)

    Happy Holidays~ margie

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous cards Victoria :-) I am sorry ,,, I only just realised I wasn't following your blog !! I thought I was !! The link from the Papertake blog wasn't working so I had to google you :-)
    Anyway ,,,, it is lovely to have you join us on the Papertake team :-)

    Happy New Year :-)
    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. precious get well card! I love the one you made with the tree! When will you tell us the story behind the Blue Jelly name? I'm dying of curiosity!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards Victoria, the first one is too adorable for words. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your latest GDT!! So deserved!!
    They are both beautiful!!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Victoria, the cards are beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is totally sweet Victoria and BIG congrats on the GDT spot... it's well deserved! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable. I love that image...and the colours you chose are perfect! Nice and cheery!
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love both cards! I sure missed you over the weekend! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  12. how pretty! Love the pastel colors, so soft! Have a happy new tear, Victoria!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Victoria, I hope you had a fab Crimbo and that your boys had lots of fun too! Yuor cards are gorgeous, your get well card is just the tnoic for any poorly and the colours and papers on the SU card are stunning! Happy New Year to you :) Donna x

    PS: Congrats on your GDt spot at PTW....welcome aboard hun!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Victoria, gorgeous cards as always! Hope you had a great Christmas, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous cards Victoria and I just love the colours on the first one - it's such a change to see lovely bright pastels.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Two fabulous creations Victoria, I hope you enjoy your time with us at PTW.

    Happy New Year

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.