Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 10, 2009

Inspired by the movies

This week at Paperplay our theme is to 'be inspired by the movies or a book'. I chose Cocktail!



I'm joining in with these challenges:
I've been using my Stampin' Up stash again! This time Kraft card, with papers from Christmas Jingle scrap kit and stamps from Cheers to you and Circle of friendship. I stamped in Versamark and embossed with gold embossing powders.

I love a cocktail at Christmas. Off to a bad start today, my paper trimmer is cutting all fuzzy and it doesn't seem to matter how many times I try to realign the blade, it ain't happening for me...grrrrrr.

Victoria
x

18 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards Victoria - love the iamgres and great red and green combo.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome Victoria! Sounds like you need a new blade!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could do with a cocktail myself ! These papers are rather yummy, hope the paper trimmer sorts itself out ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your take of this theme Victoria but first chance to tell you so!

    Liz xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I knew the movie before you told us! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous Victoria and a great take on the movie theme.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Victoria these are lovely darling they make me feel like a Margarita right now !! he he
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so cute! I love the fun images and wonderful colors and papers!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love these cocktail cards! Brilliant idea! Love the colours! I always have a hard time with my cutter. Never can get it to cut perfectly!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea. I love the embossing. mmmmm, now I feel like a drink but it's only 7.30 in the morning!! Maybe I should have a coffee! lol.
    Kylie xo

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW Victoria!! These are just gorgeous!! Great job!
    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fantastic Victoria, I love a Christmas cocktail too (hic!)

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful cards, Victoria:O) Love the fab papers and great designs. Cute images.
    Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are such fun Victoria, make mine a double - ha, ha! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Victoria, what beautiful cards!
    I have won a candy which you played:) how to find yours email?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great cards! Nawty paper trimmer and yes please ... mine's a cocktail too :0)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Good thinking on the choice of movie. I've just got this set out again ready to make my Mum and Dads anniversary card. Nice take on our sketch, thanks for playing along.

    Sara xx
    Stamp With Us Design Team

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.