Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 09, 2009

My GDT spot and candy update

I won a challenge at Doodle Palace and my prize is a GDT spot and setting the challenge! So this week the challenge is 'jingle all the way' and you have my sketch to follow too and it's nice and simple - a bit like me!



I'm entering it to these challenges:
I made my card using Kraft for the base and elements from the Stampin' Up Christmas Jingle scrap kit along with Season of Joy stamp set and Real Red ink. Can't tell you how quick and easy this card was to put together other than it took me less than 2 minutes! The most complicated bit was stamping the image twice and punching out the snowflake to raise on 3-D foam!

My friend Sue had her works Christmas do yesterday so she came over when she'd finished work to get herself ready as it's a long drive for her to go home and back again! Was fab to see her and to get her opinion of the projects I've designed for my first Stampin' Up workshop this Saturday. You'll have to wait until then to see what they are!

My charity candy has now officially closed, you have until next Wednesday to get your cards and goodies to me. Any that I receive without names on Mr Linky will still get entered in to the draw and obviously anyone who' s entered Mr Linky and not sent a card or gift will be removed from the draw. I can't wait to announce the winner so keep visiting to see who the lucky crafter is.

Victoria
x

13 comments:

  1. Simple but Elegant hun love the SU items !Good luck with your first workshop wish i lived near id be there in a flash!
    hugs judex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card !!

    thanks for playing with us at stampavie and more

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the simplicity of this card Victoria - definitely less is more it's so fresh and elegant too. I bet your workshop will be brilliant and I can't wait to see your projects. Good luck with it.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute card! I love that stamp, I need to pull it out and ink it up! So glad your candy project was such a success!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Victoria, your colours look great together, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is very elegant, great work.

    Thanks for joining us at EAC.

    Iris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab card, I really need to learn how to do simple as it would save me hours ! Great to see you last night. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. very simple elegant card!
    Thanks for joining EAC!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  9. your card is absolutely elegant
    thanks for joining us at stamapvie 6 more
    xoxo BA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely Christmas-card!
    Thanks for joining us this week at Stampavie and More.
    Anne :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a beautiful, elegant Christmas card! Thank you for joining our challenge at EAC!
    Hugs,
    April

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.