Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 02, 2009

This is my second post for today, please scroll down to see the previous one!

As promised, here's a photo of how my desk looked first thing this morning...oh dear me.



And here is is all tidied away and sorted out. Well this bit of it anyway!



Join in the fun over at Stamping Ground with What's on your workdesk Wednesday.

And finally for today, Caardvarks have a cute 24 hour challenge on to make a card following a colour combo and here's my card:



I used all Stampin' Up products for this one after I'd unpacked all my goodies and decorated the envelope to match too.

Recipe: Card stock - Tempting Turquoise, Taken with Teal, Pixie Pink, Orchid Opulence, Barely Banana, Green Galore. Image and sentiment - Crazy for Cupcakes. Oval, Scalloped Oval and Word Window punches.

Victoria
x

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card :) but the desk is far toooo tidy now ;)
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Anne - good grief, how tidy??!! No wonder you enjoy WOYWW, my desk is untidy enough for both of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the card and how rewarding it is to have a tidy up eh? You can get set in and make it all messy again now :-)
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are such a creative Diva GF! So cute! I looked at that color challenge and backed away very quickly! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's lots of yummy new goodies to play with there you lucky girl!

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your desk much too tidy, anything interesting in the box?

    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done missus, that was one big bundle of stash to get tidied away! Really pleased you've filled your workshop places. That's one hell of a colour combo too ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo tidy desk there, I need to come and have a rummage through your stash I think x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks nice and tidy now Victoria if you are anything like me it won't last !! lol
    your card is lovely and bright nice and cheery on this cold and dull day
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, I like that image. I could never show pics of my desk lol! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooh I love your desk - all neat and tidy waiting for the next bout of inspiration! Love that hanging rack you've got under the cupboard!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super super cute!! Loving the strips of cardstock and those cute cupcakes! Great job with the Caardvarks Micro Color Challenge!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sweet as a cupcake Victoria such a pretty combination of colours :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.