Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 13, 2009

No Christmas here!

I've had a fab day, I've been to a friends graduation party. I couldn't turn up without a little something so I took these:



I'm entering these challanges:


Sorry about the quality of the photos, I was in such a rush to go out and I had forgotten to take the pics!



I used Darling Dots stamps by Stampin' Up, these are a hostess set and I love 'em! I printed the sentiment myself as don't have a congratulations stamp - I looked and couldn't believe I don't have one! I added faux stitching with a white gel pen to match the stars.

Hubby came to pick me up from the party with the boys and all the way home Zac was shrieking with excitement at all the Christmas lights, we're going to sort out our decorations this week before we blink and miss Christmas!

Victoria
x

Project Recipe:
Stamps - Darling Dots
Inks and card - Lovely Lilac, Tempting Turquoise
Accessories - Word window punch, oval punch, scalloped oval punch
, white gel pen

13 comments:

  1. Lovely colours, I'm sooo loving lilac and turquoise right now! Glad you had a fun day, Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love your colors and layout is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great colour combo! ooh how sweet that he was so excited about all of the xmas lights! I always waited til I put the tree up when mine were young as they couldn't keep their little mitts off it! Dont worry though, by the time they were 15 they'd outgrown that habit!!

    Keryn :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are lovely Vic, hope you had a good time. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Victoria and the lovely bag of treats!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous card and topper, love the stars, colours and texture

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card. Thanks for joining us at TG
    Love Sarah W XXX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card hun! :) Can I ask, is the textured card made using an embossing board or did it come like that? I love stars! xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is beautiful sweetie, gorgeous papers and embellies and such a sweet image, thanks so much for joining us over on quixotic challenges this week :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  10. eeek so sorry my last comment was muddled wasnt it, i have a few tabs open and commented on your card what i meant to say on someone else's, bet you were wondering why i said you had used such sweet image hehe, anyho what i meant to say on yours is that your card is stunning, i adore the embossing and the colours are gorgeous, brilliant use of the Su punches, never thought of using the word window and oval punches like that, great idea :), thanks so much for joining in on this weeks challenge over on quixotic challenges :)

    xx

    Martine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute!! Love the embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! These are so cute! The embossed stars are fab.

    Thank you for joining in with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  13. really neat card you have made! thanks for joining us at TG
    Xmichele

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.