I'm entering this for these challenges:
- Cupcake Crafts - Christmas Carol / Song (We wish you a Merry Christmas)
- Creative Inspirations - Christmas card and tag set (I added a candle too!)
- Three Clovers - Make a gift
- Secret Crafter - Matching set
- Pile it on - Tinsel town / use glitter (glitter ribbon)
- Stamptacular - Let is shine (can't win as entered more than one challenge)
I used all Stampin' Up products for the card and a few extras on the candle. The candle was so easy to make, cut out a piece of white tissue paper, stamp your images and then heat set onto a candle using a piece of greaseproof paper. The ribbon is from my stash and has so much sparkle and glitter on it - goes so well with the Old Olive colour from SU. I thought stamping the envelope to match was a cute touch.
And now for my news.....after being Guest Designer at Cupcake Crafts Challenge for November, I've been invited to join the team permanently. I said yes!! So I'll be there from next week.
- Christmas Jingle Scrap Kit
- Inks - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Craft White
- Stamps - Season of Joy, Tags for All
- Linen thread
- Scallop border punch
- Eyelets - metallics