Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 07, 2009

A card, a candle and a tag!

This is my DT project for Die Cut Dreams Challenge this week. Our challenge is 'Sage and Onion Stuffing Colour Combo' and the prize this week is a two week Guest Design Team spot and I'm the judge this time!! So get your entries in and check out the fab creations by the rest of the Design Team here.



I'm entering this for these challenges:


I used all Stampin' Up products for the card and a few extras on the candle. The candle was so easy to make, cut out a piece of white tissue paper, stamp your images and then heat set onto a candle using a piece of greaseproof paper. The ribbon is from my stash and has so much sparkle and glitter on it - goes so well with the Old Olive colour from SU. I thought stamping the envelope to match was a cute touch.

And now for my news.....after being Guest Designer at Cupcake Crafts Challenge for November, I've been invited to join the team permanently. I said yes!! So I'll be there from next week.

Victoria
x

Project Recipe:
  • Christmas Jingle Scrap Kit
  • Inks - Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Craft White
  • Stamps - Season of Joy, Tags for All
  • Linen thread
  • Scallop border punch
  • Eyelets - metallics

29 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new DT spot! You rock GF! I love your SU only card. Isn't dasher just the coolest? I love that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such an elegant card Victoria and the candle is beautiful.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Victoria, your card and candle set is just gorgeous. I love the ribbon you used to package up your candle!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG Victoria this set is gorgeous!! I love the colour scheme and the images are lush. Well done on becoming a permanent member of the team - looking forward to working with you. This is the last time I'll be saying this so make the most of it - thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Methinks I spot a little SU influence here... I LOVE it!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very elegant xmas set Victoria!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it ! The colours are gorgeous, and that ribbon is beautiful. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  8. yummmm Sage & Onion, one of my favourites.
    Fantastic card and gift set

    ReplyDelete
  9. A great set, Victoria! Love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are `beautiful` Victoria..Congrats!!!!!:)xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats on the DT spot and love your card! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely stunning set Victoria I love the colours with the touch of black on the card and the candle is gorgeous as is that fabulous ribbon! Big congrats on your new DT position!
    Hugs
    Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful work! Thanks for joining in at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely Vic, same colour as my lounge!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Huge congrats on the permanent DT gig Victoria, that's awesome! :)
    I'm in love with this gift set, the colors are so rich looking as is the design... just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just beautiful! Love the elegance and the color combo is divine!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally stunning Victoria a beutiful card and a delightful gift
    Very classy
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Victoria! Stunning card and candle, I love this set! Great classic feel to your work, just fabulous! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Craft Challenge (you'll be saying this to me soon lol)! Hugs Shelly ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wowzers you sure rocked this combo Victoria. Your card and candle are stunning sweetie and I just love them.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow this is stunning work! The candle looks amazing and the card is just awesome! Love the colors and the layout!

    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week!

    Hugs, Line

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow...what a lovely set!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  22. Beautiful card and candle! Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  23. An awesome project Victoria and congrats on joining our team at CCC. Thanks for joining us at SSC and CCC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  24. Very nice! Love the color combo! Thanks for joining us at the SSC.

    ReplyDelete
  25. LOVVVE that candle ... very elegant color scheme and the card is to die for... I'm betting your business is very successful! I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  26. What a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining us at SSC this week.

    Janneke X

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a gorgeous card. I love the candle also. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  28. victoria,
    wow girl... I just love every time you play w/ us... tehy are gorgeous.

    Thanks for playing w/ us at Pile It On!

    - dalis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.