Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

December 19, 2009

Circles and Christmas tree

Over at Bee Crafty our challenge this fortnight is 'Circles'. I took a short break from Christmas to make this get well soon card. I don't know of anyone who's ill, but I never have any cards handy when I need one! To join in, simply use circles on your card and a digi element too.



I'm joining a few challenges:
And as I've sat and watched James put the tree up I thought I'd share a pic:



We're a bauble free zone this year as convinced Zac will be so excited he'll want to pull them all of and as we have some very special and sentimental decorations for Flynn we decided against putting them on the tree this year! I'm going to find a high up spot for them tomorrow! So it's lights, tinsel, beads and a star only for us. Oh and the pattern on the wall isn't from the tree - it's from our ceiling lights - psychedelic or what?

I've had a busy day making some Stampin' Up swaps and sorting through all the SANDs blog candy cards and goodies. Can't wait to draw out the winner. So many lovely goodies have been sent! Not long now....

Victoria
x

20 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the dewdrops on your embossed background. Really makes a big difference! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card and I think your tree looks lovely, sometimes less is more and that goes for trees too xx

    Have a fab festive time xxxx

    Thanks for playing along with Lotstodo too - Sam xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Victoria, well done you for incorporating Christmas colours into a get well card...you must be on a roll lol! Your tree looks fab and so very festive :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable get well card Victoria. Love the tree too... I must admit I thought the pattern on the wall was from the tree. I sat and watched hubby and kiddies put our tree up. He's so much better at doing it than me ;o)
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card Victoria, this is a great little get well bear! Love the design too!

    Lovely tree even without the baubles! :)
    Enjoy the rest of your weekend hun!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Victoria, that's a card I never do either.....lol Your tree looks great.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your card, so cute! Your tree is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. how adorable! I love that cute little bear!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hiya Victoria and what a lovely card you have shared with us on the Lotstodo Challenge

    beautiful tree

    Have a great Christmas and a Healthy New Year

    x Hilda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely tree Vic ! Hope you all have an absolutely fab time. May not have a signal where we're going so be in touch when we're back. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute card. your tree looks lovely.
    Lynn x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another gorgeous creation and I love your tree Victoria - hubby's done a grand job. Love the psychedelic light show too - it does look sort of tree shaped!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card, and what an amazing tree! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute Victoria!! I love the embossing & sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. so cute! the bear is just adorable! great job with the challenges! Thanks for joining us at the Shoe!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ah Pretty! Your pic makes it look like it should all warm and fuzzy! My daughter said you'd had snow up there in Notts and she's freezing cold!

    Hugs Lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute bear and I love the embossing the whole card is fabby
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. adorable card and colors, thanks for playing with us this week at MyGrafico :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.