I did my first ever Stampin' Up class today and absolutely loved it so had to share most of it with you! Eleven lovely ladies turned up and it was so nice to put faces to names and to meet some of the friends I've met through blogging as well as to find out some of the people I know already are actually really into paper craft! Thanks to everyone who took part- can't wait to see you again in January.
These are the projects we made. We made some smaller cards too but I forgot to take photos of them.
I'm popping these projects in for these challenges:
- The Pink Elephant - Favourite Christmas colour combo
- Double Dutch - All about the wrapping
- My Graphico - Recipes (I made snowman soup in a bag!)
- Project Tuesday - Gift bag
- Charisma Cardz - Red, green and white or silver
- Hand Full of Stamps - Something green
- Stamp Something - Winter Wonderland
- Frosted Designs - Happy Holiday
- Our Creative Corner - Christmas
We made a treat bag of snowman soup:
a 6x6 card
another 6x6 card
Here's me showing how not to do it. Trust me - that's the truth, a few errors, but they were funny!!
Louise, Lynn and Sandra
Ellis, Jeanette, Hayley, Teresa and Zoe
All using the punches, inks and stamps and a spot of mingling too
Table with a few project ideas and sample file
If you'd like to join my next workshop in January , the theme will be 'Cupcakes and love' and we've picked 'pink and chocolate' as the colour theme. The workshop will be in Nottingham and will cost £15 which needs to be paid in advance. Please email me if you're interested for details and to reserve your place.