This is for all these challenges!
- Anya Ink - Vintage
- Roses on Paper - Romance or sweet - I went with sweet 'cos Anya is
- Digital Tuesday - Thank you
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Pink and brown
- Passion for ProMarkers - Vintage theme, any colours
- My Time to Craft - Very vintage
- Flutterby Wenesday - Angels, fairies or butterflies and circles
- La-La Land - 3 papers, 2 card stocks, 1 embellishment
- Three Clovers - so thankful
- Polka Doodles - 3 different papers and a rubber stamp
- Stampin' B's - Thanksgiving
- Unscripted - Sketch
- Anyone for Anya - Fake it
- Our Creative Corner - Colours (used but added pink too)
I thought these digi papers looked pretty vintage and shaded Anya to match. Oodles of glitter as usual.
Can you spot my faked bit? The ribbon and bow are made out of papers too! I made the brad to match from a kit but I cut the 'legs' off the back and stuck it down on 3-D foam. I distressed some of the edges of the papers and ran around with an ink pad too.
Doing the happy dance today as lost another 2lbs last night, only 1 and a half to go and I've lost a stone! I made some fake fererro rocher chocolates yesterday, low syn value for any of you following SW too - so scrummy. May post a pic of them tomorrow, good job I took it yesterday 'cos I took the choccies to class and they all got eaten!
Blake is a happy little fella this morning, back to his giggly and smiley self.