I followed a tutorial off Splitcoaststampers for this. I didn't have any money envelopes, so made my own. I'm entering this for these challenges:
- Tuesday Morning sketches - 3 decorative papers, 1 flourish, 2 embellies
- The Treehouse - Treat Holders
- Hand Full of Stamps - No plain ribbon
- Creative Inspirations - Want to see a pocket (I won last week - yey!)
- Chorrosive Challange - Let's go to the Movies (I picked 'The Gift')
And the stamped card that also fits inside:
Opened out view:
All products are by Stampin' Up except the ribbon and glitter gem. I used Pink Passion and Only Orange card stock which I stamped with Baroque Motifs stamp sets. I used a Versamark ink pad on the outside and went over the images with Stampin Pastels in orange using a cotton ball!
I hope the inside with the stamps around the edge counts as my third patterned paper!
I'm also running my first Stampin' Up workshop on Saturday December 12th, so if you're in the Nottingham area and fancy making a Christmas gift, a few cards and some gift tags, please drop me an email. My email address is in my profile.