Sorry about my too bright pic, I didn't have time to take another one, lucky I've got 10 minutes to post this!
I'm entering this for these challenges:
- Digital Tuesday - white, purple and gold or silver
- Doodle Palace - Purple Christmas card with extras if you have them!
- Creative Inspirations - Sparkle
- Crafty Creations - Metal or metallic finishes
- Three Clovers - Christmas card- no red or green
- Dare U 2 digi stamp - Glitter
- Creatalicious - Christmas, snowflakes, sparkle and glitter
- One Stop Crafts - Snowflakes
- Saturday Spotlight - Ornament or feature an ornament
And here's how I shaded Fluffy Bunny, using Copic Ciaos C1, C3, C5 and C7 for the greys. I decided the light was shining from the left and popped the darkest shade on first. Each time I add a lighter colour, I used circular motions with the pens to blend them in. I use the reverse side of the white linen card from The Paper Mill Shop as it's nice and absorbent.
Once the three darker greys are done, I coloured over the whole lot with the lightest grey (C1). Typically it ran out whilst I was doing this so not quite the effect I wanted to show you! Finally shades the baubles and ribbon in purples and then I went around the edge of the image with the lightest shade of purple I have. I think you can click on the photos to see a close up.
Well Blake seems to be responding well to the antibiotics, although he had a terrible night. We're all a bit tired so I apologise for my lack of comments this weekend. I will try and catch up over the next few days. Thanks for all your get well wishes for him.
And Lynn - so sorry I missed you this morning, I'd just nipped out - sorry, sorry, sorry and thanks for bringing your scrummy cards round.
I have a fabulous collection so far for SANDs, thank you soooo much, Please check my first post to join in my charity candy - you have ages yet and the candy is yummy.