So the challenges for this card are:
- Roses on Paper - A Christmas card
- Crafty Angels - Blue, red and white
- Doodle Palace - Red and white Christmas card
- Quixotic Challenge - Stitching
- La-La - Land - Get Punchy
- Hand Full of Stamps - Getting ready for the Holidays
- Frosted Designs - Bling it on
- One Stop Crafts - Cards for kids
- Winter Wonderland - Sketch and Panto
- Anyone for Anya - 3 pieces of paper or card, 2 buttons and 1 bow
- Creative Inspirations - Doodling
I received this cute stamp in a swap - I've got to post my images in the morning. I thought she was just perfect for the theme of this card. I drew the Santa hat on the little froggie to Christmas it up a bit!
Luckily I has this red ribbon with white stitching on in my stash so I teamed it up with some organza and doodled some red and white stitching around the image to match.
I've already received the first parcel for my charity candy! How fab is that, remember you have until 9th December to enter and send your cards or gifts. Details at the top of my blog.