Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

November 02, 2009

Cupcake Crafts Guest Design Spot

How thrilled was I when Donna invited me to be guest designer at Cupcake Crafts for November? Very! This week we have a fab sketch by Caryn. Simon Says Stamp are sponsoring us this week and are offering a $20 gift voucher and free shipping as the prize.



I'm entering this for these challenges:
I think the stamp is by Alota, it didn't have a label on the bag so I'm not sure. Shaded with Copics, R20, YG06 and E33 with others mixed in too. The dotty paper is by Pebbles inc and the flowers are prima with a DCWV brad in the centre. Love this sketch as it's so simple - just like me!

So funny, I just spell checked my post and I'd mis-spelt 'others' but the only option it gave me was 'otters'. My sentence would have read....Shaded with Copics with otters mixed in too!!

Victoria
x

20 comments:

  1. Hi Victoria, Great card! Such a sweet image and lovely colour combo.

    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card - love the colours! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. PMSL at the spell checker, i love your card it is fab, gorgeous colours too, great image big hugs Pops x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Victoria - so thrilled you're our GDT this week. We are still packing for Centerparcs - are you there yet?? lol

    Your card is stunning hun, so bright and cheery.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a fabby card,love the colours and simplicity of this one....brilliant:)

    sue
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Darling card Victoria!! Love the sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWW!! This is just adorable!! :) Love your coloring on your image and the pretty layout with the colors!! Beautiful sentiment too!! Thanks for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight this week!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh this is sooo cute! I love your colors and the flower you put together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Victoria, so glad you're our first ever GDT :) I love your sweet little card. The image is adorable and your colouring is fab. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet and very pretty Victoria
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Victoria, love your bright colours and super sweet little image! I'm so pleased you agreed to come and GD for us at Cupcake, you are so talented and we are so lucky you agreed to join us....have fun :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great take on this weeks challenge and it is super exciting that you will be joining us for the month! I look forward to seeing more of you great creations

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations with this beautiful card...so sweet and so cute!

    Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on your Guest Spot!
    It's a super card!
    Great combo of challenges and "Thank You!" for playing at PIO this week!

    ReplyDelete
  15. How cute! This card made me smile. Love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! Thank you for playing along with Pile it on this week. Hope you'll join us again.

    Jennifer PIO DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. She is just so darn cute!! Love the layered flowers, also. Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Creations and Pile It On this week :D
    - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet Card Victoria, I love the bright colours.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Another signature Victoria card! Really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a great job incorporating challenges!!! I love your colors!! Cute image. Thanks for playing with the Sat. Spotlight!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.