I'm entering these challenges:
- Kaboodle - Fall theme
- Everybody Art - Distressing
- Flutterby Wednesday - Thankful
- Color throwdown - Colour Combo
- Just Magnolia - Distressing
- Daring Cardmakers - Use Kraft
- If The Shoe Fits - Orange, Kreme and Kraft
- Our Creative Corner - Photo inspiration
- Lots To Do - Distressed
- Pile it on - Fall - use a leaf or Leaves
- Paperplay - Parlez Vous
- Magnolia Down Under - Sketch
I printed some Kraft card from a Pink Petticoat CD and then stamped some white leaves over the top with an Impression Obsession stamp. The image is of course Tilda, shaded with Copics and highlighted with Inkssentials and Glamour Dust.
I think I've finally sussed distressing - the trick is to not get distressed whilst doing it! The patterned paper is Basic Grey and I created the sentiment on the PC.
So sorry for my lack of blog hopping last night, I was so tired. My poor boys were so unsettled with their colds that I had to put in an emergency phone call to Grandma to come round and help me out as they both needed cuddling all afternoon and soothing. Both their temperatures have gone down now and Zac has gone to his Grandparents for the day too.
Please check out my candy at the top of my blog - it's for a good cause.