Here's a close up of the cute little robins:
I'm submitting these for the following challenges:
- Card Patterns - Sketch
- Papertake - Digi and sparkle
- Digital Tuesday - Holiday wishes
- My Time To Craft - Tags so much
- Creative Inspirations - New or neglected
- Crafty Creations - Snowy creations
- Cute Card Thursday - Glitter me silly
- Charisma Cardz - Merry and Bright
- C.R.A.F.T. - 1 tag, 1 sentiment, 1 ribbon (the Santa card has these!)
- Paperplay - 2 patterned papers, 3 buttons, 1 ribbon
- Three Clovers - Birds or bugs (we have robins!)
I'm also thrilled to announce that Paperplay have chosen me as one of their new design team members, I was too late to be on the team for this weeks challenge so entered it instead!
The two patterned papers are by Pink Petticoat. All the images are shaded with ProMarkers and highlighted with tons of Glamour Dust which really doesn't show up on these photos.
The buttons also have glitter gems stuck in the centres.
I made all the images in to tags and used an embossing folder on the plain card.
I'm blown away by the response so far to my charity candy post. So many of you have emailed to say you're posting stuff - some sending an enormous amount of cards. I can't thank you enough, please spread the word as it's such a wonderful charity and you could win some fabby candy.