I used really glittery pink ribbon, glittery card and a glittered glass bead - you'll have to take my word for it as the photo doesn't show it all up.
I'm entering this for these challenges:
- Stampavie and More - Brown plus one (pink for me)
- Alphabet Challenge - F for flowers - used loads cut in half as icing on here, as well as the punched ones.
- Sassy Designs By Susie - Pink and Sparkly. Susie also has some fab candy up for grabs!
- Polka Doodles - Sketch and not for men
- Sunflowers and Dragonflies - Let them eat cake
- Lots to do - Open theme
- Pile it on - Rub ons
- Die Cuts R Us - Girly project
This gave me a good excuse to use another of my Stampin' Up stamps, the cupcake stand is from the Crazy for Cupcakes set (which you can get from me!). The glittery cupcake is a rub on and so is the '40'.
Thanks for stopping by, promise I'll catch up soon.