This is my DT creation for Creative Card Crew where this week we challenge you to 'use your favourite things'! The DT were also given some fab digi images to work with, aren't we lucky? My favourite things are buttons, ribbons, bows, glitter gems and glitter to name but a few! Pop over to see what the rest of the DT have created.
I'm having a go with these challenges:
- Copic Buzz - Red
- Quixotic - Kraft and red
- C.R.A.F.T. - Inspiration from photo - I chose red
- PaperPlay - I missed the DT deadline for 'read all about it' - sorry ladies!
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Sketch
- Pollycraft - Christmas
- My Grafico - PIE recipe - I used, Papers, Inks and Embossing
- Little Paper Shop - Kraft, red and brown
I used red and kraft card for my layers, and embossed the kraft layer for texture before topping with noel text patterned card. The cute little mouse is shaded with Copics and I added a red glitter gem to his nose to make him more Christmousey (ho, ho, ho). Lots of glitter and a button and a bow and a computer generated sentiment to finish it off.
Right, chores to do and a friend is bringing her little fella for a play date with Zac so I need to create some space!!