I've made my first ever pillow box and am submitting it to these challenges:
- Pink Petticoat - Make a pillow box!
- Little Paper Shop - Die cuts
- Crafty Angels - Anything but a card
- Stampin' B's - Anything but a card
- One Stop Crafts - Gift - bags or images
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Acetate
- The Corrosive Challenge - Emboss something
I enjoyed making this following the template Liz provided, it's much bigger than I expected and so I got loads of strawberry and cream sweeties inside. I cut the window and popped some acetate behind it and then an embosses border around the edge. I used Fairy Lights papers over the top flap and some spotty PP paper but I can't remember which collection it's from! The lovely bright pink is 'orchid' - my favourite shade from PP.
I think these coloured sentiments make great tags and it's attached with some pink fluffy fibres.
I'm feeling a smidge better today - so glad, sick of being sick!
Cards are starting to arrive already for my charity candy - thank you so much, If you haven't already entered, you can read all about it here.