I used one of CC Designs Trevor stamps from their winter kit. Isn't he cute? I drew the bells on thinking I was in time to enter Winter Wonderlands 'Jingle Bells' challenge but of course I wasn't!
This is my first easel card - they are so much easier to make than I thought they would be. I've stretch the sketch over the front and the inside too.
I'm entering this for these challenges:
- My Time to Craft - So many scallops
- Cute Card Thursday - Primary colours (the blue!)
- Colour Create - Blue, silver, white, winter and glitter
- Stamp Something - 1 ribbon, 2 papers, 3 embellishments (I used a paper ribbon)
- Stampin' B's - Christmas card
- Secret Crafter - Easel card
- Allsorts - Bring out your bling
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Easel card
Trevor is shaded with ProMarkers and Copics and practically drowned in Glamour Dust poor chap. The papers, paper ribbon and sentiment are from Lili of the Valley. The snowflake and pine branches are Martha Stewart punches, I used adhesive aluminium foil for the branches.
We didn't make our walk yesterday because as soon as we were ready it started raining and we've all come down with a flippin' cold again! But I'm happy 'cos I've got my replacement Cuttlebug...