I've also made this for the following challenges, although I might be a bit late with two of them
- Crafty Angels - Black and white
- Digital Ink - Anything but a card
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - sketch by Debbie
- C.R.A.F.T - Anniversary
- One Stop Crafts - Celebration
- Our Creative Corner - book, film or holiday (I chose True Romance - fab film but not really romantic in the traditional sense!)
- The Pink Elephant - Black, Hardware and distressing (hope my embossing counts as distressing - if not I'll go with my Cuttlebug breaking, that's quite distressing!)
- Handful of Stamps - Layering
- CRAFT Mojo - momentous Occasions
- The Tree House - Embossing
The card and gift box are made with digi papers from Pink Petticoat, as are the matching hearts used as the main image. Huge thanks to Steph for giving me the right measurements to make the box! I used acetate for the lid but I'm too late to join in the Daring Card Makers Challenge with this one.
I embossed the white card with Swiss dots before the death of the bug (see my previous post) and the fab plastic heart embellishments are Making Memories, I punched holes in with the Big Bite. Now my plan is to pop chocolates in this box and send it to some friends in December for their Anniversary, I can't put the chocs in now as they wouldn't last until tomorrow let alone December!
Hope to see you all joining in the challenge.