This is the first time in a long time I've made a tall card instead of a square card but I quite like it and a change is as good as a rest. It's also the first time in ages I've made a card without the aid of my Cuttlebug (I hope the new one arrives soon!).
Right then I'm entering this for the very first weekly challenge on the new All That Scraps Blog, so chuffed they have one as I love all the stuff from there including this very cute CC Designs stamp. I feel back in my comfort zone using pink again - yey!
I'm also entering this for:
- Inspirational card sketches - I flipped the sketch and stretched it!
- Caardvarks - a tall card
- Charisma Cardz - Delightful daisies
- Just Us Girls - a 3-D flower
I shaded the Snow Bunnie with ProMarkers and oodles of Glamour Dust for sparkle, the stamped background is by Kars with a bit of paper piecing on the ground. Note I cute this out the old fashioned way with a pair of scissors! The scalloped mat was cut out using The Slice - thanks goodness for emergency back up tools!!
The beautiful papers are Pink Petticoats new Fairy Lights collection, I cut out one of the flowers and layered it up on 3-D foam and added a couple of pins and some extra Glamour Dust too. The glittery ribbon was a freebie with a magazine and I finished the card off with some glitter gems to match.
Oh and I just received this award from the lovely Dolly. Thanks Dolly :)
I'm to tell you five things about me and then pass it on to five others:
- I didn't think it was possible to mourn my Cuttlebug!
- I am wearing huge pink and white fluffy polka dot slippers 'cos my feet are freezing
- I really thought Blake was going to be a girl and had the name Paige ready!
- I can't stand milk
- I can't wait to take Zac to meet Santa this year