Anyway, here I go with six challenges and a card I struggled to get to fit but made it in the end!
Right then, here we go:
- Truly Scrumptious - Mina's sketch and Autumn theme
- Rosie Dees - Coffee and cream and a cherry on top
- Charisma Cardz - distressing
- Dutch Dare - 2 different colours of card, 2 patterned papers, 2 flowers, 2 brads & 2 gemstones or buttons
- Three Clovers - nature
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Thankful
The gorgeous papers are off an Extreme CD by Bearly mine - that's where the nature comes in, flowers and ferns. It was already distressed around the edges so I didn't need to do anything extra - bonus!The image is from a Kars set that I got at a great sale price (yey!). She's shaded with ProMarkers and I did think her bobble hat would do for the 'cherry on top' part of the challenge.The designer brads are by DCWV and the sentiment, buttons and flowers are from my stash.
I'm going to make up for my lack of blog hopping last night tonight, I was so touched by all your lovely comments left last night, thanks so much. We had an emotional evening but it was also very calm and good to sit and chat about our little guy, whilst snuggling his little brothers.