- Sketch Saturday - sketch
- The Pink Elephant - Fall
- Cute Card Thursday - So Charming
- Charisma Cardz - 3 papers, 3 flowers, 1 ribbon, 1 charm
- C.R.A.F.T. Challenge - inspirational photo
- Stamp Something - Brown plus something
- Stampin' for the Weekend - orange, brown and leafy green
- Crafty Calendar - Autumn
- Secret Crafter - Autumn colours
The stamp is a Sugar Nellie and although not my usual style, I love this one. She's shaded with Sue's ProMarkers as I didn't have mine with me on Saturday (thanks Sue!) and Glamour Dust. The flowers are Prima (thanks Steph) and Woodware with a leaf brad by Cloud 9 and a little swirl charm.
The lovely ribbon is out of a bumper K&Co kit I got off QVC a long time ago and I'm not sure who made the 'dream' sentiment - I've lost the packet.
Hmm, maybe I can be swayed from pink and cute every now and then eh?
Thanks so much for all your lovely comments both here and at Die Cut Dreams about Flynn and the global Wave of Light on Thursday night.