The challenges are:
- Mojo Monday - Fab sketch
- Copic Creations - Black
- ABC - Flying
- Cute Card Thursday - Spookfest
- Colour Create - Black, white, red and yellow
- C.R.A.F.T - 3 papers, 2 buttons, 1 ribbon
- Stampin' B's - Halloween
- One Stop Crafts - Halloween (I won last week's challenge - yey!)
- Pile it On - Ready for Halloween
- Creative Friday - Halloween
My three patterned black papers are all from Pink Petticoat's Spooky Doodlies CD if you can't see it, the third paper is plain stars hidden under the stitched ribbon. I got this fab Itty Bitty Betty digi stamp from the Pink Cat Studio and tried my best to do some grey / black Copic shading. Harder than it looks. The red star was cut out with a Nestie die and I cut the yellow one by hand and topped them with two buttons tied with some yellow thread.
I had to do this in less than an hour as I'd promised Hubby he could spend the day stripping wallpaper in the hallway whilst I play with the small boys. Yes, yes I know how to spoil him don't I? Tee hee.