This is also my entry for Susie's Design Team call on her blog Sassy Designs by Susie. Lovely Susie is looking for someone to join her and Vikki for a new monthly challenge on her blog. Good luck with the new challenge ladies, I'm sure everyone will twig on to what a fab challenge it is and join in - you'll be branching out to weekly in no time!
I've also made this card for the following challenges:
- La-La Land - Oodles of sparkle. This card has loads in good lighting!
- Crafty Catz - Buttons or brads
- Daring Cardmakers - 'Favourite things' - Copics, brads, Glamour Dust to name a few!
- Sunday Sketch and stamp - sketch
- Winter Wonderland - The Christmas Stocking
- Crazy 4 Challenges - It's all geometric
I've not used an image from Wild Rose Studio before but I will from now, so very cute. Shaded with Copics and coated in Glamour Dust before layering onto glitter and card stock mats. The fabulous Doodlebug flower brads are from Die Cut Dreams Online shop and the snowflake brads are by Woodware. The snowflake punch is Martha Stewart.
The ribbon started off life white so I coloured it with Copics to match, in real life it's a lovely shade of light blue with sequins on! The dotty papers are Pink Petticoat and Mad About Cards digi downloads, with Fiskars punched borders.
And I had to decorate the inside to match:
Well I'm going to do a spot of clearing up now as I seem to be in a state of chaos in this little room that when tidy looks like this!
Have a fab weekend. Back later with another post.