Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

October 08, 2009

Baubles and candy

Today's post has two cards for two challenges and some candy news too. Both cards feature fab new bauble digi images from Lil-Boo's Boutique. There are six in the collection and they are all gorgeous.

My first card is for the sketch by Dawny at Papertake Weekly. I used the little girl and presents bauble for this one and opted for shades of pink and lilacs to be very girly!



She's shaded with ProMarkers and smothered in Glamour Dust for Christmas sparkle. The papers and the paper ribbon are digi downloads from Pink Petticoat and Mad About Cards. I made the flower with a Sizzix die.



This snowman bauble card is for the challenge over at Sketch and Stash - my new stash are these fab digi images!



He's also shaded with ProMarkers and the patterned paper is again Mad About Cards download. The digi image is from Funky Fairy's with a Doodlebug button popped on. My snowy background was a bit of a disappointment, I used a Spellbinders embossing plate but it hasn't turned out very well. The sooner I get a new embossing mat the better!



And finally look at this candy that's up for grabs on the La-La Land crafts Christmas blog hop!
To join in, you'll need to start here.



Got a busy day today, toddler group this afternoon whilst James' Mum comes to babysit Blake and then it's fat club tonight, hope I've managed to lose some more of myself somewhere!!!

Victoria
x

18 comments:

  1. Fab cards - great colours and lots of lovely sparkle :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards Victoria. I love the baubles ... might be getting meself some of these LOL!!
    Great colouring and fab papers.
    Hugs
    Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling cards!! Love the purple & all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you do make me laugh madam!!

    Gorgeous cards (as always!) & I loved your Halloween projects for your guest spot (love Caryn!)

    It's mad how our lives revolve around the tiddlywinks - oh to be known by anything other than 'Owen & Jasmines' mum boo hoo LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya Hunny

    Fantastic cards, love the bauble look.

    Thanks for your kind words yesterday, I had to lol reading Fat Club I am so destined to end up there! lol

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards, the colours are fab. Still feeling OK for Saturday, I think it must have been a 24 hour dip ! Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh those are freakin adorable!! You are fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What gorgeous cards Victoria! Love those sweet images and you've made such fantastic cards with them!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
    Love Becky xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow Victoria, such brilliant cards and such fabcolours and images you have used! The snowmen are so sweet and I love the one with his hands on his hips lol! Thanks for joining us at PTW this week...hope all goes well at fat club tonight :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm totally lovin' these holiday cards Victoria! The images are super cute and the colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful cards Victoria. Those baubles look amazing. Lovely job on the colouring.
    Hugs Marion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable cards, wonderful images and fab job with the sketch.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both really gorgeous Victoria, i especially like the first one the sentiment is fab. great colours and lots of sparkle i love it. Super candy too thanks for the heads up ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous cards, I love the baubles. x

    ReplyDelete
  15. gorgeous cards Victoria I love the bauble image thanks so much for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous cards and I love these colour combos on Christmas cards!
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.