These are the challenges I'm entering this one for:
- Mojo Monday - sketch
- Club Anya - Heathers recipe of 1 patterned paper, 3 colours of card, 1 patterned ribbon and some sparkle
- Cupcake Crafts - Things that go bump in the night
- Stamp with Fun - Halloween
- Anya Ink - Stitching
- Roses on Paper - Halloween
- PaperPlay - favourite embellishment
- Crafty Catz - Black, white and one other colour
- Stamp ARTic - Halloween
- If the Shoe Fits - Bling it on
- Anyone for Anya - Autumn
- Kraftin' Kimmie - Buttons
I shaded Anya with Copics and ProMarkers and added the fabulous hat and sentiment which are free digi downloads from Robin. Pop over and check out her stuff, you won't regret it.
My patterned paper is by Doodlebug as is the glittery button. I couldn't decide on my favourite embellishment as I seem to have three, so I used all three - buttons, glitter gems and Glamour Dust! The sparkly black and red papers are from my stash, sorry not sure who makes them. The spider has glitter gems for eyes and I added some faux stitching around the image and sentiment.
My cough has got worse - which will please certain folks as I can't talk for long ha, ha! So I'm staying in in the warm today after a day out with my boys and my mum in law. Was a fab day window shopping and going for lunch. Although I did go in Ikea.....OMG after my last traumatic experience there with the uber queue I said I'd never go back. Sarita if you're reading you know why!
Roses on Paper have a Guest Designer call on at the moment too, you can see the details here.