This is for these lovely challenges:
- All That Scraps - Halloween (I won last week woo-hoo, 3 fabbo stamps winging their way)
- Papertake - Spots and Stripes
- Just Magnolia - Sketch
- C.R.A.F.T. - Halloween
- Stamp Something - Halloween Something
- Secret Crafter - Orange plus one
- Saturday Spotlight - Sweet Treats
- Rosie-D's - Carrot, courgette and a flower
- Everybody Art - Autumn
- Cuttlebug Challenge - Favourite things (Copics!)
- Treehouse Stamps - colour combo
- Kraftin' Kimmi - Shades of Autumn
Edit to add (forgot to say what I used!):
Spot and stripe papers are by Doodlebug as are the glitter sweetie brads, the other papers and sentiment are by Pink Petticoat. The stamp is a Magnolia Tilda, shaded with Copics, I drew around a cookie cutter die as couldn't use the slice - too noisy when the bubs and bigger bubs are having their nap! I punched the star and other shape out and the border is Fiskars.
It's a gorgeous day here, hope it stays like this next week for Centre Parcs! We've bought waterproofs just in case though!