Paper Craft Sale

NEW DATE Sunday 6th Feb 2011, 11AM - 3PM. FREE entry, Old People;s Welfare Centre, Nottingham Road, Arnold. Nottingham. Loads of bargains and Stampin' Up! Make and Takes too.

May 17, 2009

Very quick one!

I gave myself 30 minutes to make this, take the photo and get it on my blog. I've got my friends arriving for lunch in 40 minutes and although the puds are ready and the roast is cooked, there's still much to do!

Couldn't be late for Colour Create though! Kim set this weeks challenge: Sky Blue, Ecru and Tan with optional extra of gloss, glitter or glaze. You have to see Kim's blog, it's amazing and she's just been chosen to join the Magnolia Design Team - well done Kim!


Rachelle-Anne Miller Stap, Copics, Nestabilities, Punches

I already had this image stamped so quickly coloured it in with copics in the appropriate colours before mounting on Nestabilities and adding a few cuttlebug and punched flowers. The blue paper is actually gloss card and the gems are glossy with glitter in! Phew, Got to dash.....

Victoria
x

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, I love the image and the nesties. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous hun, that image is very cute & I love the colours. Have a nice lunch with your friends x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have been a Girl Guide to be So PREPARED!
    I hope you had a fab lunch, the puds sounded amazing... to get a card done as well is nothing short of brilliant.
    So brill in fact that there is an award for you on my Blog!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowie, quick but super cute!!
    I love your image and your coloring is great!!
    Gorgeous colors, of course...

    Stephanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is super!!
    I love the image and your coclouring!
    Hugs Gisela

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww this is so beautiful - Love those Nesties now that I seem them in use!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh I agree, the Nesties are fab! Beautiful card - love the layout and super colouring! You're making me hungry!!!
    Thanks for joining us at Colour Create.
    Juliet xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lovely card Victoria!
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card Victoria and such scrummy colours, hope you had a fab lunch :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty and the colors are great! I could never do this under 30 minutes (or 3 hours). great job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute !

    Hugs, sunny.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is really cute! Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  13. Georgeous card, I love the shades you've used and the image is just so sweet!
    Thanks so much for joining in with this week's CC challenge! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely message, I've switched comment moderation on, only for a while to help me return the compliment.