Pink Petticoat images, fiskars punch, ProMarkers, Ribbon
The image is from the new Lola's Pretty collection at Pink Petticoat and the shoe and handbag are from Lola's Boudoir. For the ProMarkers challenge, we could use any colours as long as we listed them. So I used:
- Pastel Yellow
- Soft Lime
- Meadow Green
- Cool Aqua
I shaded round the edge of the mounts and the border punches with meadow green too, thought made it stand out a bit.
I went for a zesty theme as I'm giving you the recipe for tart au citron today too! You can thank my friend Jo's husband Ian for this, it's delish!
Tart Au Citron
- One block shortcrust pastry or ready made pastry base!
- 4 eggs
- 225g caster sugar
- 150ml double cream
- juice and zest of 2 limes and 1 lemon
- Roll the pastry, place in flan dish approx 8" and cook blind for 25-30 mins @160. Don't let pastry go brown
- Beat the eggs & sugar together, add cream and juice and zest
- Pour into pastry case and return to oven for about 30 mins.
- Will look a bit frothy and still have a little wobble. Allow to cool completely.
- Make it look posh by dusting with icing sugar, best served with creme fraiche and a glass of white wine!
Have a go - it's soooo easy and so yummy